If a referral has completed an order but you have not received a commission for it, please check if the order meets the following requirements:
- The order must be the first-time purchase of a new client. Subsequent purchases of existing clients are not eligible for the program.
- The referral must have had cookies enabled in their browser’s settings before they followed your affiliate link.
- Your referral must not have cleared their cookies before they made a purchase.
- Your referral must have used the same browser to create an SSLs.com account and make a purchase.
- The correct affiliate link must have been used.
- No restricted coupons should have been applied at the checkout. For the order to be marked as an affiliate, only valid coupon codes available in your affiliate account can be used.
If the order met all of the conditions above, please submit a ticket to the “SSLs.com – Affiliates” department specifying:
- The order ID or the domain in question;
- Your affiliate ID.
We will investigate the matter and get back to you within 48 hours.