Once you have enough funds in your affiliate account, you can withdraw them using your preferred payment option.
Available payment options: Electronic Funds Transfer and PayPal.
Minimum withdrawal amount: the equivalent of $10 USD.
Follow these steps to set up withdrawals in your account:
- Log in to your account at Impact Radius.
- Add your bank information in More > Settings > Withdrawal Settings.
- Choose your payment method, and add the required info.
- Submit the necessary tax form through Impact.
Setting up Payout Scheduling
Choose when and how to withdraw funds from your account balance. Navigate to Withdrawal Settings > Bank information > Payment Scheduling.
There, you’ll find two options:
- “Pay me when my balance reaches the threshold” will automatically send your funds whenever your balance reaches the indicated threshold of $10 or more.
- “Pay me on a fixed day of the month” will withdraw your funds on either the 1st or the 15th of each month. Your account balance must still meet the minimum threshold of $10 before you can receive your account balance.
As SSLs.com is based in the US, federal law requires that a tax document be submitted by any Partners prior to payments being issued. Partners can choose between a W9 form, W8-BEN form, and W8-BEN-E form when determining which tax document to submit.
The W-8BEN form is for non-resident foreign individuals, while the W-8BEN-E form should be used by foreign businesses. If you have questions regarding the information the documents request, we suggest reaching out to the IRS directly, as they will provide the most accurate insight.