If you don’t have the time or know-how to install your SSL certificate, why not let the SSL experts do it for you? Only $28.88/yr*
To submit a request, please provide the following information via email or chat at https://www.ssls.com/
|1) SSLs.com account email: |
2) Support PIN (under profile button in header):
3) Website SSL will be installed for:
4) SSL ID to install (ID: on My SSL page):
5) How we install SSL (leave 1 preferred option):
– Install – Access your server with a temporary password: Go to https://secureshare.support/; in “Message you want to send securely” enter hosting panel username, temporary password and URL; click “Get one-time link”; paste one-time link here
– Install – Screen sharing call: Provide installation time and time zone for us to call you via https://meet.google.com/
Submit a request
- SSL activation
- Creating CSR and Private key
- Passing domain control validation
- Making sure your SSL is issued
- SSL installation
- Setting up an HTTPS redirect
|Supported servers |
Apache HTTPD server
IIS 7.x – 10.x
Note: If your server or control panel is not on the list, please get in touch with us to check if we can help you.
- Make any hosting-related changes (installing the Trust Logo, fixing insecure content issues, enabling OCSP stapling, etc.)
- Submit company verification details to the Certificate Authority or pass a callback on your behalf when you have an OV or EV SSL
- Store the credentials that you share with us
- Store the Private Key if it is generated during the installation process
- Install SSL certificates on firewalls
*Instances — different web servers/devices (e.g, Apache, IIS, Apache Tomcat, Node JS, IBM HTTP, Firewall, etc). One server hosting Apache and IIS, and installing SSL on each of them = two instances.
Top up your SSLs.com account balance for the needed amount. We will process the charge only after a successful SSL installation.
Get your SSL installed for the best price online.
|Activation and issuance||Yes||Yes||Yes|
SSL installation hours
Sunday, 17:00 EST/EDT to Friday, 17:00 EST/EDT.
It may take up to 2 hours to install an SSL.
Submit a request